Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading a post saying that people had $400-$500 payments for their IS. I got mine with a tier 2 credit score, and I'm leasing it for $560 a month for 39 months with $1000 down? Is this terrible? Please let me know. Also did anyone ever get out of a lease?
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
21,494 Posts
Lexus has a $399/mo lease going on right now, at least here in the Chicago area. I'm not sure what the credit restrictions are and how much down payment is required though.

I think someone also posted that in Florida they had a $299/mo lease program.

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
ouch my payment is 520 to own it!!! 4 yrs!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$520 to own! Yep, I got screwed, if you don't mind me asking how much did you put down. I put down $1000 to lease it and at the end I'll still owe $18000. I called the lexus dealer and was kind of a jerk but it didn't get me anywhere, they basically said I'll have to come up with $5000 to end the lease when I just got the car last week. I love the car the only thing is that I wish that I would have waited for the manual, anyone know a 0-60 for the manual?
Thanks for everyones help!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
shabby
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing