Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

After several days of negotiating with the three major Lexus dealerships in my area, I finally got one nailed down. I was looking for a black on black 08 IS 250 AWD WITHOUT nav but with the HID headlights. This process was like pulling teeth, as they make them differently for the different regions.

Long story short I'm in Ohio and they're shipping one in for me from New York and I'm paying $36,779.25 OTD. It has the HID, wood trim, Premium Plus, heated/ventilated seats, rear spoiler, and preferred accessory package. Is this a decent deal or should I have bargained harder? The other dealership came down to $34,500 OTD on the base model 08, and the third dealership offered me $38,500 on the navi model. So it seems like a good deal.

Thanks in advance,
Adam

·
Registered
3 Posts
um... for base I got a quote of 32500. Im trying to see if they will go down maybe another thousand. wondering if im masting my time.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Honestly, I see no reason to buy a 2008 model of a car that already exists. For $10,000 less you can get a used one in excellent condition.

·
Registered
7 Posts
buying new gives peace of mind.
anyway, task at hand.

i have the is 250 awd with nav/non-ML
i got it OTD for 37,700 about.
hope that helps you out some.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts