Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1


Does anyone have this type of hood? Does it already come painted... or do you have to paint it yourself? Does it fit good? Is the shape the same as the OEM hood? Do you have to drill the hood to put your window washer thingy? Does the girl come with the hood?

*Does anyone have a picture of this hood without the girl... please... on a MSM preferably
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
auburnIS said:
HITEK said:
*Does anyone have a picture of this hood without the girl
Or a pic of the girl without the hood? :p :lol:
I'm not too picky... any picture would do. I prefer the hood without the girl... cause that girl is actually my sister.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,692 Posts
lexluger180 said:
isn't that flatine's car?
yes thats flatlines car. is does not come painted like that. as what i remember from him telling me, that the hood fitment was perfect on his hood. you do not need hood pins. its the same exact mold of the OEM hood.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Superman IS 300 said:
lexluger180 said:
isn't that flatine's car?
yes thats flatlines car. is does not come painted like that. as what i remember from him telling me, that the hood fitment was perfect on his hood. you do not need hood pins. its the same exact mold of the OEM hood.
So is the hood all carbon fiber... or just the middle section?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,692 Posts
HITEK said:
Superman IS 300 said:
lexluger180 said:
isn't that flatine's car?
yes thats flatlines car. is does not come painted like that. as what i remember from him telling me, that the hood fitment was perfect on his hood. you do not need hood pins. its the same exact mold of the OEM hood.
So is the hood all carbon fiber... or just the middle section?
the ENTIRE hood is CF with NO paint.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Superman IS 300 said:
HITEK said:
Superman IS 300 said:
lexluger180 said:
isn't that flatine's car?
yes thats flatlines car. is does not come painted like that. as what i remember from him telling me, that the hood fitment was perfect on his hood. you do not need hood pins. its the same exact mold of the OEM hood.
So is the hood all carbon fiber... or just the middle section?
the ENTIRE hood is CF with NO paint.
Thank you so much. Superman... youre my hero :D
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top