Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

What: Car enthusiast meet

When: 9PM until ???

Where: Tony's Pizza & Pasta
5701 Little Rd
Arlington, TX 76017

I'll be there along with BigJoeD. Who want's to come out sts with us. Time to unvail the Beast from SRT.

-Tom

·
Registered
29 Posts
hell yeah

·
Registered
797 Posts
I never see any IS's out there lol, I go almost every week but recently the crews been wanting to hit up the beach street meet, either way I'm usually the one and only IS at these meets lol

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I never see any IS's out there lol, I go almost every week but recently the crews been wanting to hit up the beach street meet, either way I'm usually the one and only IS at these meets lol
Now that I have the IS back, it's gonna be a regular hangout on Sat. nights at Tony's. It's not that far from the house like all the other meets. Beach St. has too many cops and morons doing stupid stuff to draw attention from the cops.

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
Tom,

it was good seeing you and the IS on Saturday night.. Your car is the shiznit!!! Mo does some fine work :)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
any of the IS guys going to be there this saturday? I just got my IS not too long ago, it'd be nice to meet some of yall
There is a supermeet going on at the Grapevine Mills Mall. I'm heading out there with the EVO guys. Meet up somewhere to eat and then go out to the meet which is supposed to be at 700pm.

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
There is a supermeet going on at the Grapevine Mills Mall. I'm heading out there with the EVO guys. Meet up somewhere to eat and then go out to the meet which is supposed to be at 700pm.
Is this a cruise and meet or just a meet and eat? :)

Which side of the Mills will you guys be on? By Big Bucks?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is this a cruise and meet or just a meet and eat? :)

Which side of the Mills will you guys be on? By Big Bucks?
We're planning on getting some grub at a TexMex place off MacArthur/635 around 7pm and then cruising to the meet at 9pm which will be at the Discount tire parking lot side of the mall. I'm assuming a cruise might transpire afterwards but no details on that yet. As far as I know, the meet is open to all cars. Come out and join us Joe.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nobody was at tony's tonight...what happened i got there 10:30 ish
We were moved out of that spot by the property mgmt. We went down the street to the Albertson's parking and chilled there until 11pm. One IS-F and one IS300 showed up. Meet is on hold until we can straighten things out with the property owner or get a new place to meet up.

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
We were moved out of that spot by the property mgmt. We went down the street to the Albertson's parking and chilled there until 11pm. One IS-F and one IS300 showed up. Meet is on hold until we can straighten things out with the property owner or get a new place to meet up.
Man that sucks!! I'd have showed up if I hadnt been getting drunk at the St. Pattys day event on Lower Greenville. :)

·
Registered
797 Posts
figures the night I'm back in town something happens lol, well i tried to show up anyways but next sat i'll be in houston, so maybe i'll see some of yall there

1 - 20 of 27 Posts