Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,
I've been busy lately trying to resolves some of the problems at the shop. And I have some bad news. Last tuesday night, my BRAND NEW F..... shop caught on fire. The damage is about $40k, since it's a new building there is no insurance on it yet . I'm trying my best to repair and open up. It would take about 1-2 months We will have to cancel the meet at this time.
JPI

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
JPI said:
I'm would like to organize a meet on Novemeber 9 2003 at my shop. Please bring your Lexus, Toyota and Lancer Evolution. We will have free food and drinks and there will be some prizes including a 300$ gift certificate. Also there will be some models :p . Here is the address :

JP IMPORTZ
3521 Security
Garland, Tx 75042

The meet will start at 2pm. Please post below so I can get an estimate on how many people will be attending. See everyone at the meet
JPI
Wish I could, but I won't get a weekend off until Thanksgiving weekend then December 13-14. :( If you want to change it, then I can bring my 550 rwhp Lexus. :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is really bad, We want to see your 550whp Lexus......Take a sunday off it won't hurt. It won't be fun without you......
:p
JPI

Wxman said:
JPI said:
I'm would like to organize a meet on Novemeber 9 2003 at my shop. Please bring your Lexus, Toyota and Lancer Evolution. We will have free food and drinks and there will be some prizes including a 300$ gift certificate. Also there will be some models :p . Here is the address :

JP IMPORTZ
3521 Security
Garland, Tx 75042

The meet will start at 2pm. Please post below so I can get an estimate on how many people will be attending. See everyone at the meet
JPI
Wish I could, but I won't get a weekend off until Thanksgiving weekend then December 13-14. :( If you want to change it, then I can bring my 550 rwhp Lexus. :)

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
JPI said:
That is really bad, We want to see your 550whp Lexus......Take a sunday off it won't hurt. It won't be fun without you......
:p
JPI

Wxman said:
JPI said:

JP IMPORTZ
3521 Security
Garland, Tx 75042

JPI
I work at a TV station and November (excluding Thanksgiving weekend) is sweeps. It is station policy that no one can have off during sweeps, so even though I would love to I cannot. :(

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello guys,
I've been busy lately trying to resolves some of the problems at the shop. And I have some bad news. Last tuesday night, my BRAND NEW F..... shop caught on fire. The damage is about $40k, since it's a new building there is no insurance on it yet :x . I'm trying my best to repair and open up. It would take about 1-2 months :( We will have to cancel the meet at this time.
"BigJoeD" we specialize in lexus, toyota and Lancer Evolution. Services, repair, reseller, modifying. Everything and anything involves lexus.
JPI

·
$lores amongst us!
10,675 Posts
JPI said:
Hello guys,
I've been busy lately trying to resolves some of the problems at the shop. And I have some bad news. Last tuesday night, my BRAND NEW F..... shop caught on fire. The damage is about $40k, since it's a new building there is no insurance on it yet :x . I'm trying my best to repair and open up. It would take about 1-2 months :( We will have to cancel the meet at this time.
"BigJoeD" we specialize in lexus, toyota and Lancer Evolution. Services, repair, reseller, modifying. Everything and anything involves lexus.
JPI
Hey man SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS and thanks for the update.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
JPI said:
Hello guys,
JPI

hrmm services you say? i may have to come drop by and take a look. i will need a place to get my car serviced once my boost is in.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I saw your car at Kedavid last sunday. It was nice. Are you getting TBKO? Are you installing the kit by yourself?
JPI
Shiznit said:
JPI said:
Hello guys,
JPI

hrmm services you say? i may have to come drop by and take a look. i will need a place to get my car serviced once my boost is in.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I saw your car at Kedavid last sunday. It was nice. Are you getting TBKO? Are you installing the kit by yourself?
JPI
Shiznit said:
JPI said:
Hello guys,
JPI

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
JPI said:
JPI
Shiznit said:
JPI said:
Hello guys,
JPI

JPI -
Sorry about the shop, that's really an unfortunate situation. Good luck with everything & be sure to post on here once you're up and running!

As for Allan (shiznit) - he's currently awaiting the arrival of his TBKO kit.
Last I talked to him, a guy from CTC Motorsports was going to help-out with the install...

·
Registered
8,033 Posts
JPI said:
JPI
Shiznit said:
JPI said:
Hello guys,
JPI

whoa you were there? than you saw me as well.. awesome! sorry to hear about your loss. i'm sure you will get back up in no time! :chill:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.