Lexus IS Forum banner

Dfw area member read this- need list of owners

4K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  busychild33 
#1 ·
If you are in the dfw area and own a Lexus IS300, IS250, IS350 etc etc can you post up on here and let us know who you are and maybe just one pic of your car? We are eventually going to put together a big IS meet and would like to inform you of upcoming big meet/get together.

#2 ·
Looks like this section might be dead, but just incase I'll see if I can resurrect this. I'm new to DFW and Lexus. I'm loving both. I for one am in Fort Worth just south of Eagle Mountain lake off of Boat Club Rd. At least for now until I buy a house. Hopefully others read this....

#3 ·
there's a meet at UTD every month for as long as people can behave themselves. I think it got a bit too loud last night when 200+ cars showed up.

There were 4 IS300s - including one NA-T with a widebody kit and a SLOW 2JZ plate.

There was also a pristine stock mkiii supra with 188k miles in white, few MR2s, tons of 86s, GS, etc. There were actually a lot of IS-F cars too. I don't really follow that scene though.

#10 ·
Denton here. I am up for a meet, just got my car back

Attachments

Reactions: toneekay
#12 ·
Yes, I changed mine. I used these I bought back in July. So far they are awesome, but dont look to be available anymore. Maybe these will work? I will post pics later today.

#13 ·
Low beam HID

High beam LED

Spyder headlights

Attachments

#14 ·
Who is going to the meet in grapevine today?

#16 ·
Reactions: toneekay
#18 ·
we will see you next month then?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.