Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

A couple of us ownerz got together in the "D." This was an informal meet and most of us got together for the first time. We CAME,
we ADMIRED, We DRANK, we PLAYED POOL, we BURNED RUBBER (we as in detroitpoop, mattssi, and Aaron), and lastly we pissed
off the dealership personnel by BURNING RUBBER IN THE DEALERSHIP!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry in advance about the quality of the pix. Most of them were taken when the sun was just going down. Here in MI it happens a
lot sooner than u peeps in cali and down south (I envy u fockerz). This was also taken before it snowed outside. I'm sure we will
get together again. We just have to wait until it gets a bit warmer :crazy:

Anyway, enjoy and peace from the heart of 8 MILE :wink:

PICTURES:

Ownerz

Cars in a row

Row again

My baby, with the Lexus Dealership in the Background

Rear shot of all the cars at night

detroitpoop's BADazz sub built into his spare wheel well!

All cars at the Lexus dealership BEFORE they politely asked us to leave after burning rubber in the parking lot :lol:

THE WORLD WHIZZING BY...... :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Dude, next time use a camera that has a flash on it, preferbably one that is not of the disposable type. I can't see shit.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey sip on your gay ass skyy blu & fuck off. :bitching:
Skyy Blu:
Dude, next time use a camera that has a flash on it, preferbably one that is not of the disposable type. I can't see shit.
I already said I was sorry for the quality of the pictures. unless I (or your dumbass) can get GOD to turn the sun on when we need it, you are just going to have to deal with the pix in front of you. My camera has a flash, but not one that is the size of a lighthouse. :wink: My cam propbaly costs more than the cheap computer u are typing on :lol: :lol: :lol: ....

next time, post a reply thats actually worthwhile for others to read :roll:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts

alright, who's got the blue led windshield wiper nozzles, just kidding, is that the city light bulb?
oh and in that first pic, why does mattssi have his hand balled into a fist like he's about to knock someone the fuck out, did you all get drunk and get into a bar fight, hahah

·
Registered
218 Posts
Sure, as long as next time you post pics that are worthwhile of looking at.

Why didn't you post this in All together, oh well, it probably will get moved.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No man, mattssi is one of the coolest guys there. He wasn't pissed off at all. Actually his car is the Yellow IS and it is modded far beyond anyone else's car there.

The car with the blue lights is mine. It is actually a blue PIAA L.E.D. inside the headlight. I believe it was the 168 bulb. I diabled the DRL and the blue lights look bad as hell at night :lol:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Sweet, fun to see those pics. Mine probably won't get developed for another month, I take pictures so rarely... :(

It was nice hanging in Snookers but the cold/wind/dark really kinda made the admiration of our chariots difficult...we'll schedule it earlier in the day next time, on a non-OSU-vs-UM day! :lol:

Don't forget tomorrow's dyno shoot-out in Toledo. It's at Defcon Motorsports, 5242 Angola Rd. Be there or...you'll suck.. :-?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Poop, the COld really SUCKED!!! :-? I didn't even know about the dyno shoot-out in Toledo. I don't think I could make it anyway but still. You have to keep me up to date on these things :wink:

We will wait for the warm embrace of the sun in the spring and summer to get back together again!!!

Peace...

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Mattssi,

'You own the yellow IS?
Did you happen to be driving on RYAN Rd. (Bet. 13 & 14mile) a week ago?

LX4U2NV,

Are you asian by any chance?

Josh

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SexyLex:

Do I look Asian??? :wink: U tell ME man! I love hearing from people who try to guess my ethnicity... :lol:

I usually give people 10 guesses before I just give in and tell them what i am 8) :lol:

·
Registered
27 Posts
thanks to sexylex who informed me of this topic. im a new IS owner, since dec 18th and got mine at that dealership in the background. i live only 4 miles from that one, but have been seeing more of the IS's around now. im starting to aquire some parts for mods...but would like more! next big one is adding lcd/dvd. hope to see some of you guys around! :)

·
Oompa-Loompa of Science
1,995 Posts
Hey Guys...

I better be seeing all you all at our spring meet coming up. I know Poop and Matt should be there (as they have come to meets in the past), but the rest of you all need to represent the 'D' as well.

The Ohio (and surrounding area) meet thread should be going up in a couple weeks so keep an eye out for it. Phillz and I have talked about a Mid-April date in C-bus...same location as usual.

By my estimations we should hopefully have around 20 cars there. They just keep gettin bigger!

·
Registered
5,684 Posts
I too, hope to see y'all at the spring meet. Many of us will be staying overnight in C-Bus too, so it really is alot of fun, just ask poop.

Keep a look out for the new "Ohio and Surrounding State Meet" post coming early next month...

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
SexyLex said:
Mattssi,

'You own the yellow IS?
Did you happen to be driving on RYAN Rd. (Bet. 13 & 14mile) a week ago?

LX4U2NV,

Are you asian by any chance?

Josh
Yep! I believe so. I drive around that area a bit. PM me or something!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Fucking cool meet :D hey guys, those are awesome pics at the MeadeLex dealer. :lol:

Next time there's a meet, let me know so I can attend too. maybe this coming spring time.

Also, do you guys know any track here in macomb/oakland area? we should try to have a track event!

cool, peace out.

Hey LEX4U2NV, do you happen to know Huy Dang? You look familiar as if I've met you before.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
11 Participants
agent009_98
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing