Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted this in the West forum but hoping to get more responses here.

Hey guys was hoping someone can refer me to a real car detailer in the Torrance LA area. Not the overly expensive hand wash places that have BS detailing options but the type of place where the guys are really proffesional.

My paint (Black) is pretty beat up and I do not trust myself with trying to restore the micro swirls out and whatever else crap that has happened to it from the two shops it has been to.

Also I remember seeing that detailing seminar thing might happen again?

B.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I didn't see that post in the West forum. have you heard of "Gardena car wash center" on Artesia blvd.? my ex-gf detailed her car once there before, and I think it turned out okay. well, that's just my $.02.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
bump for this thread. I have an 01 onyx black IS...and the paint too is lookin terrible...Black SportD, ive heard that some people take them to body shops for detailing, and some people take them to the exotic car dealerships for detailing, but i have yet to hear a specific shop around socal area that does only detailing... thanks for starting this thread, i am waiting for a good place to take my car to... =D lets see whos car ends up better lol..but shat black cars are hard to take care off....

BUMP this thread!

-Aaron

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
in CA i would highly recommend CR Shine. they're really busy though, usually you need an appointment a month ahead of time.

hopefully someone will chime in with their info, i can't find the business card.

i believe they are booked up from now until after SEMA so you'll have a wait.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Jose from SuperiorShine is a usual over at Autopia.org and his work can be seen in pics over there. People on that forum seem to trust his work although I've never tried it myself. It's expensive tho..I believe he quotes $300-400 for a black IS300. :confused: www.SuperiorShine.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts