Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys was hoping someone can refer me to a real car detailer in the Torrance LA area. Not the overly expensive hand wash places that have BS detailing options but the type of place where the guys are really proffesional.

My paint (Black) is pretty beat up and I do not trust myself with trying to restore the micro swirls out and whatever else crap that has happened to it from the two shops it has been to.

Also I remember seeing that detailing seminar thing might happen again?

B.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Im in the same condition but the Costa Mesa/Huntington Beach area, any suggestions?

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
would you guys be willing to wait 3 weeks to get it done? Im HOPING that in 3 weeks my doc will allow me to do some hands on work again.

Let me know... i used to be a professional detailer, and i never stopped with my own cars. I use the best products. Klasse, P21S, 3m, meguiars. Not cheap ass crap.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Delta00 said:
I got all the time in the world.

same here lol.

malek how much u charge??

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
100 dollars generally.

Includes..

Wash-- Clay bar--- wash--machine polish-- 2 layers of wax--- wheel well cleaning---exhaust polishing---interior vacuum---clean interior---interior dry wash protectant (no gloss at all, restores to factory finish)

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
haha malek hook it up bro
By the way give me a call im ready to do this exhaust deal i do love the sound though

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
For sure ben, i got your cash sitting right here. Focker come get it and bring me my exhaust. Lol.

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^ Do you know what he does?

B

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
RGraphics said:
CRShine/Robert
562-522-7791
theres a few mwmbers here that get their cars done with him.
I'd highly recommend Chris & Robert as well. They did AWESOME work on my car. They charge more than Malek though.

·
Registered
999 Posts
All this talk about people who do detailing is making me lazy. Now I don't feel like doing my own haha...I can just pay someone to do it! lol..sure beats 6 hrs in the garage on a saturday :rolleyes: Maybe I'll try one of these services at the end of the year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts