Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Somethings you all might like.....
Sparco Torinos black and grey 2 seats good condition, no rips or tears and almost no wear on it. one of the seats is missing a knob on one side of the seat for the adjustment, but you can order it from sparco for 10 bucks for a plastic piece. I can give you the part number. Also with this sale I am adding a set of competition harnesses (red) complete as you can see they are also in almost new condition. Everything is wrapped up ready to go. 800.00 DROPPED! I got like tons of people hitting me up for the seats, but no one is following through. Final price for the seats and harness 700.00!!!!!! local pick up only. If I dont get a hit for these then they will go on ebay in 5 days.

I also have a charge speed vortex roof spoiler painted onyx black 80.00

JDM Altezza grill painted gloss black with a small chip on the bottom left of the grill very small. on tab is broken, but you dont need it to mount it on. 50.00

·
Registered
7,122 Posts
Do you have the slider/tracks? I'm interested in the seats.. if I get them will you throw in the ChargeSpeed roof piece?

·
Registered
421 Posts
interested in roof spoiler and grill. where are you located?

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you have the slider/tracks? I'm interested in the seats.. if I get them will you throw in the ChargeSpeed roof piece?
no slider on the seats, we can work something out for the roof spoiler. pm me
Located at hacienda heights, CA 626 pick up or ship which ever.

·
Registered
882 Posts
interested in the grill + altezza emblem. pm me your contact number, i'm located in san gabriel.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts