Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah so I am crusing down delaware ave in Philly and out of no where..... BAM!!!!!!!!!! did not even see it.. had no time to avoid it.....it had to be one huge pot hole because it dented my entire rim (Lsportline Model 4 one piece 18'') put the hugest bubble in my tire also, (nitto NT555) so I think I am going to have to get a new rim, not defentley sure... I am going to need a new tire.... So I have a question.... IF I do need a new rim, should I wait to put it on till next spring (I was going to put my Winter rims on next month anyway) or should I put it on right when I get it?, If all it needs is a new tire it will be on tomorrow night.
Thanks -Eric

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
You should take it to a wheel repair shop. I have one an hour and some change away that does my curb rash for $25 a wheel and I think he does bent wheels for $100. :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update..... So I need a new rim..... I ordered it today (friday) and should have it Monday.... I decided to put my winter rims and tires on and I will wait till spring to put my rims back on..... The good news is, now I have a really cool garden hose holder......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts