Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi

I am sending this out as a sort of outreach to see who would be interested. I needed some dents removed on my car, and I was searching for Dent Removal when I came upon a thread that talked about Dent Day. So I called the place that hosted the Dent Day in Huntington Beach and I spoke with "Mark".

He mentioned that he can host a day with us, IS members, where he would provide a bbq and raffle on items if we get a good turnout. I was wondering if anyone was interested in getting dents removed. He can do any day that we decide on unless his workers are out sick or on vacation.

I have never done any work with them, so I really do not know. I was hoping me and some of the moderators or the usual IS members can get something going. I do not benefit from this other than meeting some of you guys since they have Dent Day open to the public already every first Saturday of the month.

The only perk is the free bbq and raffle of prizes for clubs, which we as an IS club can enjoy.

He mentioned typically the cost would be from $50 - $75 / panel depending on the turnout, size of dent/time. They also do other stuff, like bumper repair and what not.

I am not a vendor of any sort since you can see my pasts posts but I would like to contribute back to the IS nation by trying to organize this with moderators or just good ol folks. Let me know. Thanks.

Oh if i didn't mention it, the shop is in Huntington Beach, CA. Thanks.

-rey

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so far i have you, but i am getting a better response on clublexus. you may want to take a look at that thread.

i would like to combine the two clubs together to get a big thing going

free bbq and raffle prizes by the shop if we get a good turnout...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts