Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
looks great, especially the longer exposure burn-out photo. What camera are you using(and visit the PL camera owners thread)?

·
Blue Devil
4,671 Posts
why do you have two identical threads of these pictures????

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
LOL nice. Don't mind my naive-ness, but is the last picture photoshopped?
no, with the control of a DSLR, he was able to set the aperture very wide (the aperture is a set of blades than can change the size of the opening allowing light into the camera) with a wide open aperture, you end up with a very narrow depth of field, that is, a very narrow distance range where the subject is in focus, with out of focus areas on both closer and further from the camera.

·
Registered
209 Posts
no, with the control of a DSLR, he was able to set the aperture very wide (the aperture is a set of blades than can change the size of the opening allowing light into the camera) with a wide open aperture, you end up with a very narrow depth of field, that is, a very narrow distance range where the subject is in focus, with out of focus areas on both closer and further from the camera.
LOL. Thanks for the explanation longnights. Even though I didn't understand much of that. haha.

But to the OP, you should also upload a fullsize of the steeringwheel picture for us to use. ;)

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
lol... my initial thoughts were that you did a photoshoot with your IS300 and a friend's McLaren-Mercedes SLR. :lol: :blush:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Your car reminds me of altezza manics back in the day

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
really really nice shots bro.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
burn out pic in 1280x800 PLEASE.