Lexus IS Forum banner

decals...

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  ronhappy123456 
#1 ·
Hey guys (and gals),

would it be a bad idea to have 2 huge decals saying "lexus" on the sides of my IS?

if not, where can I get some of those?

thanks!

#3 · (Edited)
Are you mad !!

You own a stunning piece of rolling architectural design that screams out 21st century form over function. Those who know and appreciate motoring technology aspire to Lexus ownership. I acknowledge that this must be your black sense of humour surfacing.

From the inside of my Lexus looking out I feel safe, special, in-control, powerful if needed, but quietly anonymous and protective of membership of a secret age old society of warriors called Lexus Owners....

Decals! You are banished, hand in your keys, off with your head.....

#7 ·
Not trying to be a jerk, but I wouldn't do it. You could put in on your windshield?? I guess... ,but it reminds me of all the cars in the late 90's that had "Powered by Toyota/Mazda/Honda/ect" decals on the tops of there windshieds. I always thought those were retarded, I mean come on, obviously if you have a Honda then its probably a Honda engine morons. I could see putting one of those decals on if you had like a old Chevy Sprint and dropped a sr20det in it and then wanted people to know that it was badass. That would be cool. I'd put a Powered by Nissan decal on that. You get the point.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.