Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Including webmaster/TEG/Future IS300 Owners:
I apologize for my behavior towards the IS300. Now that I think about it, if I had an IS300, I would be defending it and loving it to death too. I have a 2k gsr, as some of u already know, and I will defend it and act towards it like u guys act towards ur IS300. after owning it for a little while, i really really don't care what u people say about its FWD, or anything else. Someone said, "What should u expect from people who have spent 35K on this car?" I now understand you are right. once again i apologize.... "If only I knew then what I know now" heh

·
Registered
571 Posts
hey USA altezza,
I'm going to pretend that statement was just to test jug.

Otherwise, my gsr will dust your "hard-to-keep-in-the-right-rpm-range" GTS as well, even before I had my JRSuperCharger.

...just playin....:) I don't care whose car is faster, i'm just in this game for da girls.

James
98 GSR
Jackson Racing supercharger
etc. etc..

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha LOL, so the girls are really impressed by that supercharger eh?

and doesn't the gts have some kinda problem or something with shifting or something else, i can't remember, someone posted about that car before but i dunno.

[This message has been edited by Juggaknot (edited August 17, 2000).]

·
Registered
92 Posts
You know what chicks dig more than fast cars?
Fast Luxury Cars. Ask any girl which shed rather be crusin in :
A camaro z28, or a lexus GS400
a ford mustang, or an IS300
a honda civc, or an IS300

excuse the politically incorrect statements

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
heh, well uhm, depends what "girls" are to you. here where i live women under the age of 25 would rather be in a mustake. the older older elderly ladies would rather be in a benz, not a lexus.. heh j/k

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
My girlfriend loves my IS. She wants
to get one now too...

I went to a car show the other day...
and ALL the gurls stared and came over
to check it out. hmmm... oh the possibilities.. heheh

Marlon
IS300 = white loaded, w/o lsd

·
Registered
571 Posts
well, it's like an armani suit.

you could look great, but if you're in a sears $50 suit, no one notices.....if you're in a armani...it only makes you look even better :) (<- how the hell do you get the smiley face to appear?)

·
Registered
654 Posts
Speaking of smiley faces, can someone post a guide on how to get the other faces?! I can only get
and :p

[From TEG: When you post there is a "Smilies Legend" link on the left
hand of the posting menu...
]

[This message has been edited by TEG (edited August 20, 2000).]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
9 Participants
Sweetzzzz
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing