Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got snow tires put on my 17" stock rims by my dealer hearing that others had theirs scratched by regular mechanics. Look at my rims and they are all scratched up- has white marks going around on all four. Now, they ordered new rims for me. I suggest buying new rims for the snow tires.

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
PMD I thought you were West Coast...at any rate glad to hear you got those bastards to cover it...I am having my dopey dealership deal with the scratches they put in my bumper. Bunch of morons.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Dammit. And I just posted my thread about purchasing *just* snow tires and not wheels. Dammit. Dammit all to Hell. Man, that totally sucks. According to my bro who works at the dealership I got my IS from, they've done tire swaps quite frequently lately with no mishaps... the margin for error I fairly great, I s'pose. That'a bummer... but at least they're paying for their error.

I know if anything *did* ever happen, it would be the dealership covering all expenses for the error... not me. Still, I understand the hassle and how much it sucks.

Hopefully, you get things straightened out soon. Take care...

Scott.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts