Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My salesperson just called to let me know that the '02 Blue loaded manual is sitting on the truck ready to be prepped! Should be ready by tomorrow evening. Has black interior and leather, said he was unsure about nav. As long as it has LSD, I'll take it either way. Gold package, spoiler, and leather shifter, and I'll be happy. As long as he doesn't ask over list, and I get what I want for the '98 Accord EX V6 I'm trading (hopefully at least $15,500. 11k miles, mint condition) I may be driving it tomorrow nite!
Everybody agree on that $15.5 k price? Lemme know...

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Congrats Spoiler, hope everything works out good for you.

As for your inquiry of the Accord's value, go to kbb.com and look up what an average price is for trade in value for your model with all the options and you'll get an idea of what they may offer, but remember, kbb.com is not the law and the car may be worth much more or a little less.

And remember, it's up to you for the value. I think 15.5 would be a decent price, may work out for both you and the dealer.

I wanna' see pic's when you get it man!!!

good luck with everything!

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
One more thing on the kbb.com thang, don't show the dealer what it say's unless he offers much less orsomething, then shove the printed thing right in his face and say "this says differently -- bitch, now give me what I want!"

Well, you don't have to say exactly that of course, but don't get taken.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
let us know what you pay for it, i am getting mine under sticker, but i would like to know if it is a really good deal or not, so i'd like to compare. mine will be blue with every option but full leather and nav. tia

-GTE

Originally posted by Spoiler:
My salesperson just called to let me know that the '02 Blue loaded manual is sitting on the truck ready to be prepped! Should be ready by tomorrow evening. Has black interior and leather, said he was unsure about nav. As long as it has LSD, I'll take it either way. Gold package, spoiler, and leather shifter, and I'll be happy. As long as he doesn't ask over list, and I get what I want for the '98 Accord EX V6 I'm trading (hopefully at least $15,500. 11k miles, mint condition) I may be driving it tomorrow nite!

·
Registered
579 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
null

·
Registered
579 Posts
spoiler wuz up I live in southflorida and wanted to know which dealer you got the call from and did you put a deposit on the car if so how much.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey KT-lex.. I got the call from CountyLine Lexus on the Dade/Broward border. I put $1000 refundable deposit down in early March.

·
11,061 Posts
Spoiler, CONGRATS! Oh, and did you see if there were any SportCross' on that truck? Italian Stallion is gonna go off the deep end if he has to wait much longer...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts