Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone in the tri state area that can street tune a gte vvti motor on the AEM pretty well? PM me if your able and willing to tackle this for me. Trying to get this done with in the next two weeks. Thanks guys

·
Registered
278 Posts
I would recommend All Aspects in Chesapeake, VA. He is the only person I'd trust to tune around here. Has crazy reputation in Subaru community, but he works on just about anything. I'd give him a call and see what he says, he'll be straight up about if he's gonna do it or not...

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
If i was to go to a shop i would go to HP works down there in the same area pretty much. Im pretty solid with the son and talked to the father (they both run the shop) and are sickening with any EMS out there. Thanks for the info tho.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Super busy right now. THe snow we had ahile ago backed everything up not to mention did some damage to the shop. Also dont want to drive that far to get it done but it seems like i might have too whenever hes ready/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.