Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay... for all you who love ur cars in the DC metropolitan area... here's a chance to share it with other people who don't have your car and wish they did.

ClubSi will have a meet at burke lake in virginia, very close to George Mason University. We've had cars such as S2000's, Audi S4's, BMW M3's, Supra's, my IS300, and even a Ferrarri. It's a barbecue, it'll be fun... and we all share a common bond...

so if you feel like having a good time...

Sunday, October 22nd, 2000
burke Lake park,
fairfax station, VA

for more information... contact myself
[email protected]
or post here.

I better see you there!

------------------
Marlon
IS300 (white)
loaded w/o LSD

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
SpectraBlueIS300,
Was that you that I saw cruising down Rockville Pike in your IS300 (hat on backwards, with a girl in the car)
Eric...

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Originally posted by SpectraBlueIS300:
Yeah! That was me
BTW, that was my girlfriend on thr road with me. Were you out in your E55? I didn't notice.
WOW! How about that??? That was a shot in the dark and that was actually you! Well I wasn't in my E55... I was in my dad's brand new Black Mercedes Benz S500 (with Sports Package). I was pulling out of TGIF (onto Rockville Pike going North) and pulled next to you while driving and then beside you at the traffic light. I guess you were just going on a Friday night cruise, which is what I was doing. I'll add that your SBM IS300 was looking MIGHTY SHARP. Yeah, if I can make it, I'll bring myself and my E55 to that gathering and I'll tell my friend to bring his Tip S4..
Eric.....

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah!!! i like enthusiasm!!

i want to see a big turn-out...
and i think it'll be a great time...

feel free to bring anything you would like...
no fast driving in the park... and no alcohol
please...

------------------
Marlon
IS300 (white)
loaded w/o LSD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts