Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay... for all you who love ur cars in the DC metropolitan area... here's a chance to share it with other people who don't have your car and wish they did.

ClubSi will have a meet at burke lake in virginia, very close to George Mason University. We've had cars such as S2000's, Audi S4's, BMW M3's, Supra's, my IS300, and even a Ferrarri. It's a barbecue, it'll be fun... and we all share a common bond...

so if you feel like having a good time...

Sunday, October 22nd, 2000
burke Lake park,
fairfax station, VA

for more information... contact myself
[email protected]
or post here.

I better see you there!

------------------
Marlon
IS300 (white)
loaded w/o LSD

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
SpectraBlueIS300,
Was that you that I saw cruising down Rockville Pike in your IS300 (hat on backwards, with a girl in the car)
Eric...

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Originally posted by SpectraBlueIS300:
Yeah! That was me
BTW, that was my girlfriend on thr road with me. Were you out in your E55? I didn't notice.
WOW! How about that??? That was a shot in the dark and that was actually you! Well I wasn't in my E55... I was in my dad's brand new Black Mercedes Benz S500 (with Sports Package). I was pulling out of TGIF (onto Rockville Pike going North) and pulled next to you while driving and then beside you at the traffic light. I guess you were just going on a Friday night cruise, which is what I was doing. I'll add that your SBM IS300 was looking MIGHTY SHARP. Yeah, if I can make it, I'll bring myself and my E55 to that gathering and I'll tell my friend to bring his Tip S4..
Eric.....

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah!!! i like enthusiasm!!

i want to see a big turn-out...
and i think it'll be a great time...

feel free to bring anything you would like...
no fast driving in the park... and no alcohol
please...

------------------
Marlon
IS300 (white)
loaded w/o LSD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
MDaltezza
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing