Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way for the dealer to dissable the daytime running lights? I know that BMW dealers give you a choise of whether or not you want them on, and some GM cars have on/off switches. Does Lexus have a way to shut them off?

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
I always get flashed with the HID, but some dude started flashing me this morning looking at my daytime running lights. WTF?

[ April 18, 2001: Message edited by: PMD911 ]

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Originally posted by PMD911:
I always get flashed with the HID, but some dude started flashing me this morning looking at my daytime running lights. WTF?

Getting flashed by someone when DRL's are on is a sign of the other person's age... always an old fart. I don't know how it could have escaped them but in the last 10 years cars have been getting the day lights for safety reasons (same as motorcycle's lights always-on feature).

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Originally posted by PMD911:

In my case, 99.9% of the time, when someone flashes me during the day there is usually a cop hiding a few hundred feet behind him or in front of me.

How were you so sure that he was flashing you because of your drl's?

-crontab -l

1 - 5 of 5 Posts