Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put new LEDs in I did one first and then turned on the lights they worked for
5 seconds then both went out. Now nothing works it's a 2010 IS250 any ideas what it could be thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have an 02 is300 and did the same. Someone on here has a write up on how to eliminate that problem. I did it to mine and boom..they work. Lol it's due to the led being more the power so of the car senses it to powerful it will cut them out.

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
If you didnt understand the last part he said, he means that the LEDs dont draw that much power, so the car cuts the power. Basically, you need to add a resistor to trick the car thinking you have regular 35w bulbs ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
My issue is that after I installed the LED lights they didn't turn on at all and now i put the factory bulbs back and they don't turn on either. A few people told me that i might of blew the fuse.

I've tried to locate the fuse for the day time running lights but i cannot find it. Does anybody knows where is the fuse located?
If so, can you please post a screenshot. :) thank you

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
DRL is your high beams at 50% light output. when you put in your bulbs, does the high beam lights work?

Look for High Beam fuse, if that helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts