Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
SO i am going to be getting a double din screen for my IS and i was on ebay deciding which one to get....There are ones that are 9.95 and ones that are 78.00 but they look and say the same thing...anyone get the 9.95 one? Or know where a good place to get the dash kit.

THansk

MAtt

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Definitely do not get the 10 dollar one lol. Stick with something 30 dollars +

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
everybody is wrong so far. buy the 10$ one. this 10 dollar one in fact...

Scosche LS2075B / LS2075 Dash Kits Car Stereo Installation & Accessories Car Audio/Video Installation & Accessories Car Audio, Video, & GPS Navigation - Sonic Electronix

it IS a double din kit, or a single din if thats what you need. i have it in my car, and it matches the interior 99%. and thats without paying 85$+ for the jdm kit.

if its not exactly what you were looking for, take a pic and show me why. if its legit, i'll paypal you your ten dollars back.

Reactions: Adam P

·
Registered
1,114 Posts

Scosche LS2075B / LS2075 Dash Kits Car Stereo Installation & Accessories Car Audio/Video Installation & Accessories Car Audio, Video, & GPS Navigation - Sonic Electronix

it IS a double din kit, or a single din if thats what you need. i have it in my car, and it matches the interior 99%. and thats without paying 85$+ for the jdm kit.

if its not exactly what you were looking for, take a pic and show me why. if its legit, i'll paypal you your ten dollars back.
Dang I got ripped off. I payed 30 dollars for my metra dash kit...:(

·
Registered
633 Posts
x2 get the Scosche kit.

·
Registered
52 Posts

i might be retarded:screwy:. I dont see how that is a double din??? am i missing something? i went to there official site and they did not have a double din kit there either.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts

It looks different in the picture amazon has for it. Are there two variations of the same kit or is it a fake picture on amazon?

Amazon.com: Scosche Ls2075B 2-Cd Iso Pocket Kit For 2001 and Up Lexus Is300: Electronics

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Just my .02 I still think the JDM one looks best and I would spend the extra money on it, but if I had to go with an alternative, the Scoche LS2075B would be my first and only other choice. The Scoche is the only one that I've seen (in pictures) that even comes close to the JDM.

·
Registered
5,182 Posts

JDM is JDM......

I would take JDM over anything any day.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
some one asked me where i got my jdm dash kit and how i cut it so cleanly....my kit is NOT the jdm kit.

jdm is jdm, stupid is stupid.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
some one asked me where i got my jdm dash kit and how i cut it so cleanly....my kit is NOT the jdm kit.

jdm is jdm, stupid is stupid.
J
D
M

"stupid is stupid"

You the one with the green wheels?

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
yeah. you the one who paid 85+$ for something you could have gotten for 10?

at least my choice was personal preference and not jdm stupidity...

Reactions: AltezzaISF

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
yeah. you the one who paid 85+$ for something you could have gotten for 10?

at least my choice was personal preference and not jdm stupidity...
Ha...

No sir!

and stupidity were those green wheels.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.