Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I went to go put a cd in it starts making weird nioses so I hit the eject button to get the cd out and it jammed on me. :pissed: So now I have a cd stuck in the #1 slot. It doesn't show there being one in there and I can load another cd into the #1 slot it will only play for 3 second intervals and then skip.The other 5 cd's play like normal. So Iguess I'm gunna be taking a trip to the dealer to see what they can do. Hopefully it'll be covered under warrenty seeing as how I'm the second owner and didn't purchase it from a Lexus dealer. Sorry I just had to vent.

·
Registered
670 Posts
it will be covered under warranty... if it's a good dealer, or if you have a good relation with the service rep, they will replcae your head unit... if not, they will take care the problem for ya....

good luck!!!

·
8,827 Posts
Before you go, put some masking tape on the dash dash around the CD changer. That will insure that you end up with scratch-less dash.

BTW, if you can take that unit out yourself, you can fix it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
vlad_a said:
Before you go, put some masking tape on the dash dash around the CD changer. That will insure that you end up with scratch-less dash.

BTW, if you can take that unit out yourself, you can fix it.
Thanks for reminding me about the tape I totaly forgot about that. I'm just gunna take it to the dealer I already have to make a trip there from new washer nozzles to put on my carbon hood. Thanks for the help.

·
8,827 Posts
^^^^
No problem. 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.