Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at valet parking place at Hawaiian Brians/24 hour fitness area, and i saw a yellow is300. My friend and i looked at it and he mentioned that it looked lower than mine. then i measured with my hand and it was about 1/2 an inch to an inch lower. i checked an it was completely stock. dammit! how come it was lower than mine!!! jealous!
(btw i found out that its owned by a korean stripper that works out at 24 hour fitness)
Brandon

[This message has been edited by Malnodnarb (edited December 14, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Malnodnarb (edited December 14, 2000).]

·
Registered
541 Posts
Gold bullion in the trunk weighing the car down? That should give you REAL reason to be jealous. ^_^

[This message has been edited by Young (edited December 14, 2000).]

·
Registered
146 Posts
hey Malno,
It is true, added weight does make the car lower. I added 2 10s JL W6s in my trunk of the car and just that with the 2 amps in the rear trunk lowered my car a good inch. Now I don't have to spend extra money on a new suspension, I like that way my car looks. So it is true, adding alittle weight can make a difference. There are actually 3 ISs here at my college in Chapel Hill and mine seems lower than all of them. I had 2 of the owners ask me if I did any mods to the suspensions, and my reply was no. They were shocked to hell I can say, and plus, I have a kickin stereo system that wins 1st in my group all the time. Basically I got the stereo free and the lowered look free. Better than I had thought! Take care

K

·
Registered
591 Posts
Whats up Homie!!

Our IS300 also sets lower than other IS300s that I've seen around here.
You can go to the dealership and see that some cars set lower than others. Stock

And the ride height of our car is Perfect!!
Check-Out videos at our site....

------------------
JUSTIN & DENISE C. OWNERS OF THE ONE-OF-A-KIND IS300

1 - 4 of 4 Posts