Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
sorry no i didnt..forgot to take a camera.......but man i rode in that monster...........ggggggod i want turbo...........it wuz an experience

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
no juss me.but tha guy that worked there had an is300 to..over 550 horsepower....wxman gonna have his dyno sheets up today..when he gets back home........and a video i think.......hes a real cool guy

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
There will be a HUGE meet at PHR this spring or early summer and there will be 2 500+ rwhp IS300's there for rides. :) More details soon.

Vizage it was great to meet you bud. I am down there all the time and hopefully next time I am not in such a rush. Sorry about that. :)

By the way, here is the thread about my car. Vizage, if you want, post what you thought of the car. :)
http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13330934

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
I hate not being boosted. I will for sure make it up there now that I am single and lookin around. I have a few friends up there that I need to go see. Just keep us posted of the dates. Maybe I will have my system completed by then for all to see.......

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
IS300_on_twankies said:
Shiznit said:
^^ bump!!

hey we really need to get another dallas meet started, someone set one up lol cuz i'm too lazy!! :D
yeah somebody start one *ahem* wxman *ahem*. :roll:
We are already working out the details. It looks like April or June. More than likely it will be June though. Any preferences?

21 - 38 of 38 Posts