Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
visage IS said:
hey i forgot that tommy from dt motorwerks wuz prolly gonna set up a meet in january after he gets his car back.
Cool, I'll be waiting to hear something.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
I will be in Dallas next week if you guys want to check out a PHR turbo IS300. I will be running over to IPT to visit with them too if you guys are interested. Let me know what you think. :)

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wxman said:
I will be in Dallas next week if you guys want to check out a PHR turbo IS300. I will be running over to IPT to visit with them too if you guys are interested. Let me know what you think. :)
Damn, I would love to, but I have family coming into town this weekend. It is this weekend right Jan 10th-12th?

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
BigJoeD said:
Wxman said:
Damn, I would love to, but I have family coming into town this weekend. It is this weekend right Jan 10th-12th?
Actually, I will be there during the next week, but during the week. I will know more soon.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
IS300_on_twankies said:
I want to see this too. Let us know when you'll be down.
Its a done deal, I will be in Dallas on Friday if you want to meet up. I am heading to PHR first, then to IPT to look at some of their products. What do you think?

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
Wxman, XCstud and I will be at Texas Motor Speedway all day tomorrow. If your still going to be in town Sat night, lemme know and we can go out together. Ruiner lives up there now, so we can all go out.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
coo. Its 9:30 right now, im about to get tha directions of maps.com and hopefully i can find it..if i dont show up...well its cuz i got lost :) :(

1 - 20 of 38 Posts