Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey wuts up juss wonderin who was goin north on I35 goin to towards the city. I had the gold lexus wit the michigan plates. Nice car by the way :p .....this is the first red lexus ive seen in person fixed up.....I think it had gunmetal wheels.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
visage IS said:
Hey wuts up juss wonderin who was goin north on I35 goin to towards the city. I had the gold lexus wit the michigan plates. Nice car by the way :p .....this is the first red lexus ive seen in person fixed up.....I think it had gunmetal wheels.
Sewell lexus of Ft. Worth had a Red Ltuned w/ gunmetal wheels for sale way back, but I didn't know anyone actually bought it.
Guess that means I'm not the only Stage II running around in this area. :(

ah well, I love this damn car!! :D

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
bk9 said:
visage IS said:
Sewell lexus of Ft. Worth had a Red Ltuned w/ gunmetal wheels for sale way back, but I didn't know anyone actually bought it.

yeah, i remember seeing them list it on E-BAY

probably the same one, with the guy from michigan who bought it, wouldnt be surprised.....

factory L-Tuned are so nice, i envy you bk9, any new pics of your car?! 8)

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
bk9 said:
visage IS said:

yeah, i remember seeing them list it on E-BAY

probably the same one, with the guy from michigan who bought it, wouldnt be surprised.....

factory L-Tuned are so nice, i envy you bk9, any new pics of your car?! 8)
Sorry man, I've been kinda' lax on the pics...soon, very soon. I know NOTHING about photography, but my bro' has some talent, so I've been waiting for him to get some time to help me out.
If he doesn't hurry up soon, I'll just have to take some myself, lol.

p.s. I think visage was saying that his car has the michigan plates, implying someone from the dallas area actually bought the red ltuned...but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i have the michigan plates..i came back to dallas last week friday...but yea the guy looked like a mix between mexican and black....he hit his gas when he saw me ha..he was coo though i gave him the thumbs up :lol: and he laughed i would of followed him more but my exit came up

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was leavin the walmart in desoto pulled onto the highway and he came up behind me...so yea it was between there and where the christ for the nations college is..........so speak up whoever it is

1 - 6 of 6 Posts