Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd see if any of you dallas guys wanted to meet up. Not really a full-fledged meet, but just check out each other's rides and all.
PM me or post here if you're interested.

-Bryan

p.s. Onyx - definitely want to see what Toyomoto has done! :p

---EDIT: TIME and PLACE Decided!!---

10secondIS, (Jeremy) PM'd me with the new details:

Sunday, September 7th.
Stadium Cafe. (In Addison) at Noon.
eat, chill, and then go take a cruise around town. then we are gunna come back and watch the game. after that, everyone can go to lane's house (redliningit03), but that will be voluntary.

SEE PAGE 3 to "sign up."

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
DOOD hell yeah you know i'm all over that. not alot of people check the South forum tho, might have a better turn out to PM most of the DFW guys dont you think? I'll help ya out if you want. There's about 5 or so members that i can think of off the top of my head from around here..... lets do it! and aumer can kick all our asses with his toyo turbo!

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
i didnt search but the ones I could think of were onyx is, graphiteIS toymachine, visage is, eddy, shiznit, baylorbabe, cb8586, IS300 on twankies, and you and me. Anybody I forgot please chime in......

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
10secondIS said:
i didnt search but the ones I could think of were onyx is, graphiteIS toymachine, visage is, eddy, shiznit, baylorbabe, cb8586, IS300 on twankies, and you and me. Anybody I forgot please chime in......
I think that visage no longer lives here, but not positive on that one.
Otherwise, sounds like you got em' all. I just realized I won't be in town for the next few weekends though, lol.

We could always just meet up for a drink or somethin - maybe a thursday night?

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IS300_on_twankies said:
Fill me in on the update. I'll try to keep an open schedule. Plus I just picked up my RMM kit from DTMotorwerks. I'm about to get it painted soon.
Sounds good. I was thinking maybe meeting up at chili's or something?? I won't have a free weekend for a bit I don't think...

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
currently in North Carolina but will be back tomorrow 08/21/03...
and my roomate told me my wheels and either shocks or springs arrived today so we'll see when I have time to get em all installed...
I dunno if I'll be free but we'll see..

·
Registered
212 Posts
That sounds cool, just let us know when and where. Maybe somewhere in Las Colinas? I don't know too much of Dallas so you'd have to hit me up with some directions or an address so I could Mapquest it. The suburbs suck! :pissed:

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GraphiteIS_ToyMachine said:
currently in North Carolina but will be back tomorrow 08/21/03...
and my roomate told me my wheels and either shocks or springs arrived today so we'll see when I have time to get em all installed...
I dunno if I'll be free but we'll see..
Sounds cool, I'm sure we'll figure something out.
Just curious - where are/were you in North Carolina? I'll be up there next Thursday...

·
Registered
385 Posts
I would be down for coming down Labor Day Weekend (Sunday and Monday).

BenZ

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BenZ-IS300 said:
I would be down for coming down Labor Day Weekend (Sunday and Monday).

BenZ
I'll be in NC, but doesn't mean you guys can't get together!
Just means you'll have to come down here another time. :D

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Bryan, I'm thinkin Chili's sounds good. I know most guys wanna wait till they get their stuff put on or fixed too. I was gunna say next Thursday, but if you will be gone, maybe Wednesday night? If thats too soon for some of you guys that are wanting to get parts put on, speak up! My car will not have any of the stuff on either, I have bumper, grill, DDE's, eyelids and just about everything else I bot in my garage. Don't worry we'll meet again when everybody is fixed up!

IS300 on twankies, baylorbabe, shiznit, and eddy. SPEAK UP! and anyone else....

·
Registered
148 Posts
My parents live in DFW, but I'm in school in San Antonio. There's going to be a big Paul Van **** show at club blue that weekend, so I might be back up. If something gets together and I'm up there for the show, I'd be in.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Agent_0range said:
My parents live in DFW, but I'm in school in San Antonio. There's going to be a big Paul Van **** show at club blue that weekend, so I might be back up. If something gets together and I'm up there for the show, I'd be in.
I'm thinking like the 1st week in September?? I'll be gone over the holiday weekend, but maybe the following one? (sept. 6th or 7th)

For the Dallas guys - we could always meet during the week at Chili's or whatever. Tuesday, Sept. 2nd work for you guys?

·
Registered
385 Posts
I might be back down in Dallas on the 5th 6th and 7th of Sept.???

BenZ

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
hey bk9, I was in Raleigh... My friend and I drove down there from Dallas, he goes to NCSU...
and yea I put my rims on today... just need to install the shocks and the springs but the shocks have not yet arrived so :-?

I say we do this lil gathering on a Sunday, we just need to decide on which Sunday we are all able meet up.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
GraphiteIS_ToyMachine said:
hey bk9, I was in Raleigh... My friend and I drove down there from Dallas, he goes to NCSU...
and yea I put my rims on today... just need to install the shocks and the springs but the shocks have not yet arrived so :-?

I say we do this lil gathering on a Sunday, we just need to decide on which Sunday we are all able meet up.
ok, we'll plan for a sunday...post ideas for an actual date if you've got em.
Other dallas guys - speak up! :D

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
bryan, i thought you said the weekends were out? If not, I say we meet up on the 7th because

A) thats my birthday!
B) Benz can be here from outta town
C) thats opening day in the NFL

how about it guys? i'll PM whoever doesnt chime in......

1 - 20 of 159 Posts