Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
woo ha!
I'm in.
Could somebody who knows where this is post a mapquest link or the address?

==EDIT==
Apparently they're toying with the location, and now the date even.
Either this place:

KeDavi (coffeeshop)
901 W. Spring Creek Pkwy #135
Plano, TX 75023
-or-
BENNI'S PIZZA & PASTA (EXCELLENT Food & B.Y.O.B.! 2 Meets held previously) Preston just South of George Bush Tollway

As for the date, someone just made a post preposing either the 9th or 10th, but that was made in another thread.

The one constant seems to be the 2pm CST meet time.

At any rate, here are the two threads, and let's make this happen!!!!
First: http://clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?s=8a782524e790d476094fe0a34591780b&threadid=83104&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

·
Registered
385 Posts
I think I can make it down for the Sunday meet. I need to get away from here for a day. Let me know what time on the 10th and where and I will do my best to make it down.

BenZ

·
Registered
148 Posts
^Bump and Update:

Seems like now they're toying with a few more ideas:
Meeting at the pasta place in Plano and then getting everybody to rally down to the Irving location and then hanging out has been thrown into the mix of ideas. Also now there's even greater confusion about the date - Saturday the 9th or Sunday the 10th. At any rate, the first LINK submitted is still good and the thread is still going, but the second one is dead. Seems like the second one is the one to follow, so keep up!

-boost'n, no problem, thanks to you for posting this in the first place :D

·
Registered
385 Posts
So who all is going on Sunday? I am trying to decide if it is worth the time and drive? Let me know.

BenZ

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
are the dates final and meeting places final now? this sounds too fragile of a meet, nothing seems to be set in stone etc. Anyone have any for sure updates.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I think that it is two different meets happening now. One on sat and one on sun.

BenZ

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm going to go on the 9th, but maybe again on the 10th if boredom strikes, but for sure I'll be there on Saturday. Here's a repeat of the location for 2pm on Saturday, August 9th (this Sat.):

BENNI'S PIZZA 19177 Preston Rd. # 180 Dallas TX 75252
West side of Preston just South of George Bush Tollway

See you guys there

·
Registered
487 Posts
:D is it close to the mall, galleria? I'm planning to go there this weekend and have to decide whether to bring the pilot or the IS, hmmmm!

·
Registered
385 Posts
I think it is about 10-15 miles from the Gallaria.

BenZ

·
Registered
385 Posts
Welp, I am getting ready to leave Wichita here in about an hour. I will see everyone tomorrow at 2.

BenZ

·
Registered
148 Posts
I went today and was the only IS there :(
maybe 10 350z's, a pretty nice GS, and two old SC's showed up.
meh?

·
Registered
385 Posts
The meet wasn't too bad. There were 4 or 5 ISs there, 2 GSs, 5 or 6 old SCs one of which was a Soarer? Japan spec car that is here on a visitors visa for 2 more months unless he can find a loop hole in the system.

BenZ

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
any pics from the meet? :D

·
Registered
385 Posts
IS300_on_twankies said:
Benz, u got a nice ride. What size rims are those and what kind of drop?
Thanks, they are a 19x7.5 front and 19x8.5 rear and the drop is the eibach bilstein setup.

Were you at the meet?

BenZ

1 - 20 of 22 Posts