Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
juss wonderin where in dallas i could get my cwest bumper painted and installed and also put on my springs?

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
visage IS said:
juss wonderin where in dallas i could get my cwest bumper painted and installed and also put on my springs?
Call Dusty at MVP Motorsports 817-438-4888 and ask him who he uses as his painter. Their cars a VERY nice. Now for install, PHR (same location) can install the bumper and the springs in a snap.

By the way, where did you get your c-west rear bumper?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx for all the info, i will call them :D ....oh i got a front bumper by tha way not rear :D Do u still wanna know where i got it from?

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
visage IS said:
thanx for all the info, i will call them :D ....oh i got a front bumper by tha way not rear :D Do u still wanna know where i got it from?
Well, I was looking for a c-west rear bumper and cannot find one anywhere. I have called everybody. Any help would be great. :) Thanks in advance bud.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey call 1-626-912-8400, its a business in cali. I bought my cwest front bumper from there. I was tryin to find tha site for u but i forgot wut tha site wuz called. There business hours are from 11 to 6 pacific time and some mexican guy picks up he has kind ov an acsent. He gave me good service, u can try to buy the rear there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
visage IS
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing