Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
no surprise there...they had no marketing, unappealing products, and an unestablished name. why anyone would buy a daewoo over a honda, toyota, or nissan is a mystery to me.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by geoff:
no surprise there...they had no marketing, unappealing products, and an unestablished name. why anyone would buy a daewoo over a honda, toyota, or nissan is a mystery to me.
Exactly....... but the Leganza (not that ugly) was designed by ITAL DESIGN (Giugario) whom which designed the first generation Lexus GS300.. Wasn't it?
Eric...

·
Registered
978 Posts
The only reasons I could think that anyone would buy a Daewoo is the same reason why someone would buy a Hyundai, they're cheap and have longer warranties. But I guess the warranty issue is moot with Daewoo since they're bankrupt...

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
I rented one in Australia and drove it for three weeks. It wasn't a bad car at all. Much better than an old Hyundai I rented on another trip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
TEG
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing