i already ordered the trackside tickets!!!woo hooo

·
Registered
635 Posts
I'm in.

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
is that shit legit or what? i checked 2 weeks ago and it said "200" tickets were left. today... 200 tickets still left??? i don't want to pay and then show up and WHOOPS no tickets, ya kno?

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
us so calers wanna meet some where and cruise over there in the morning? i.e Tustin in n out or something/ JEREMY WHAT TIME u wanan meet.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
anyone else coming from out west...??? Irwindale is like 45 min from my house on a sun morning.... who else is out here in the valley areas or in SGV i can swoop on by & we can meet near you & roll out together....

also mabey we can coordinate a time & place to hook up with all the other .net members near the track, & roll into the lot together ..??

any one....???

·
Registered
256 Posts
event schedule from the website
http://www.d1gp.com/

8:00am vendor/sponsor set-up begins
10:00am car show roll-in begins
2:00pm vendor/sponsor & car show set-up ends
3:00pm gates open to public
4:00pm car show judging begins
5:00pm to 6:00pm D1 group one practice session
6:00pm to 7:00pm D1 group two practice session
7:30pm to 9:30pm D1 competition
9:30pm awards ceremony
10:00pm event ends

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
FOOOOKKKKKK

i gotta be home by 6:30 for an anniversary party for my parents

i thot this shit would get rolling EARLY!!!!! & i could just be LITTLE bit late.... now i am fuked!!!

DAMN i am bummed..... i STILL gotta go out there & try & sell my tix onsite & I HAVE to go as they will need to see MY ID & CCard to pick up the tix @ will call....before i can even sell them.... :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

·
Registered
762 Posts
Yeah, edg, i haven't bought mine yet, how many do u have i need 2. LEt me know PM me or something thanks. ttyl. I could meet u there and all that.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
cool david.. .that will work... i can at least hangwitchoofellasfoali'lwhile.....

i just bought two... paid like 57 bux i think we are good to go :D

edgy

.......... bummin BIG TIME... I really wanted to check this deal out... :cry: :whine: :bitching:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can't believe that only seven people from this site are going. What time does eveyone plan to stand in line with the other 8,000 people to get their will call?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts