Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
6,620 Posts
good job... lokks just like the ones i did a year ago... :D i love the look of you are going with dark accents like the black painted headlights & fogs & a dark colored grill etc etc....

sweet now get some rims will ya :wink: & don't forget to smoke the rears too.....!

Ii hate it when doods replace the front sidemarkers only w/ say clears & leave the stock red ones in the back.... looks like shit. i'd say just leave them both stock...untill you can do them both

check my pics below....

·
Banned
4,334 Posts
edgy said:
good job... lokks just like the ones i did a year ago... :D i love the look of you are going with dark accents like the black painted headlights & fogs & a dark colored grill etc etc....

sweet now get some rims will ya :wink: & don't forget to smoke the rears too.....!

Ii hate it when doods replace the front sidemarkers only w/ say clears & leave the stock red ones in the back.... looks like sh*t. i'd say just leave them both stock...untill you can do them both

check my pics below....
Thats his stock grill and headlights. Or did you mean the Eyelids?

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
6,620 Posts
CharlieD06 said:
edgy said:

Ii hate it when doods replace the front sidemarkers only w/ say clears & leave the stock red ones in the back.... looks like sh*t. i'd say just leave them both stock...untill you can do them both

check my pics below....
Thats his stock grill and headlights. Or did you mean the Eyelids?

i meant the side markers.....

ed g

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.