Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just starting making custom shifter balls, and was wondering if anyone will want one. They are full stainless steel, can be made in any size, has the shifter boot skirt on the bottom to hold boot in place, and hand made. It is heavier than the stock one so it makes shifting alot more smoother and easier. Great for short shifters. I want $100 for each ball. first five customers get 20% off. Also free shipping anywhere in the US. Comes with a 30 day warranty. Witch means if you scratch or gash it then you pay to ship it back and I will fix it for FREE! But it can't be just a little nic on the ball. So if people want one just make a list starting at #1 and work your way down. I Only will be taking ten orders at a time.

compared to factory one

As you can see it stills has the skirt.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
those look pretty sweet. do they come in just that brushed finish or can you get a polished version too? $100 seems a little expensive though. just my $.02

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
those look pretty sweet. do they come in just that brushed finish or can you get a polished version too? $100 seems a little expensive though. just my $.02
They only come with that finish, polishing stainless steel is hard. But I think its a pretty good deal since some run about $125 and there not even a weighted shift ball. Also don't forget first five customers get 20% off.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
from prices I see on shifter balls that are like plastic this is a good deal! Also can do different sizes.

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Brandon I appreciate your creativity in bringing a product to the IS community, but it is against the rules to sell commercially without being an official vendor.

PM El Calor if you want to be a vendor, or maybe contact one of the other current vendors here to see if they will sell it for you.

Lockine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.