Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Latex salesman
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this company last night that makes custom shift boots and E-brake boots for our car. You can get whatever color, stitching and design you want and the cost is quite reasonable. :approve:

http://www.redlinegoods.com/

Reactions: coolmonk

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Sweet, nice find Mayo!

·
Latex salesman
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I plan on ordering a custom e-boot in the CF black. I recently purchased a MOMO CF e-brake handle and decided to also purchase the MOMO boot. I didn't realize how unique our stock boot was and the MOMO just won't work.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Will look awesome, be sure to post up some install pics if you purchase it!

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Theres another one that does them. You find them on the Evo forum I believe. The company hooked them up with some free ones and stuff. Wonder why they haven't come on my.is?

·
Monkey Style
1,885 Posts
Mayo you are the king of cosmetics! Good find and +rep!

·
Latex salesman
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I don't know about that Steve but I love finding little "detail" parts to really set off our car. Hell, the price for one of the e-brake boots was only $40.

I hope all you folks have a Happy Easter and get plenty of Easter eggs. ;)

·
Registered
149 Posts
They are really nice quality!!ive had a set for about 2 years now and still look like new...
only complaint was it took a little while to recieve but im sure thats due to the custom orders.

·
Latex salesman
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's good to know. According to their website, they get orders out pretty fast. I guess we'll see. Thanks.

·
Registered
764 Posts
ShiftStyle is another company that does custom boots. I ordered an all black alcantara shift boot. Once it arrives, ill take some pics

·
Latex salesman
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
But they don't make anything for Lexus. I went with Redline simply because they make a custom e-brake boot for the IS 300. Our boot is a very unique design that you simply can't get anywhere. The shop that I purchased the MOMO boot from let me return it and Redline not only cost less but allowed me to add custom quadruple stitching in silver to match my interior for only $43.00.

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
I bought a real CF one.

There are only 3 of us who have them. Edgy and I, and one other person, but I cannot remember their name.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
About time Redline made some for our cars. They ran GBs on the car I previously owned. When I checked Redline about 2 years back, they were still looking for donor shift boots from our cars to make the templates.

Totally fell off my radar, need to get one now.

·
Banned
51 Posts
Just came across this thread! This is just what I was looking for. I just bought one.. can't wait to see the finished product when it arrives! +rep on this find for sure!

·
Latex salesman
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I had my shift boot made by Redline. They did an outstanding job.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts