Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend Just Got His WRX painted the other day so i figured id post some pics bc its a crazy ass paint. The pics dont really show for it but when your in person any other angle is different.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
when does he plan on putting on the gold daytonas and the fuzzy dice in the mirror? J/K, that looks pretty sick mang.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
400$ for paint... his friend did it for 500$... that pain was a 3 step paint... plus a european clear coat.

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
bran1093 said:
400$ for paint... his friend did it for 500$... that pain was a 3 step paint... plus a european clear coat.
so $900 down the drain. If I were going to waste $900, I would fly to Amsterdam and spend the remainder in creative ways :chill:.

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
the batmobile said:
thats a very ignorant comment..thats very cheap for a full paintjob, and if hes happy with it, you have no saying.
Well he obviously didnt get the paint job for just himself, nobody gets flashy things just to satisfy themselves, its to impress other people. So I would have to argue that I have more say than you imply, and that my statement isnt entirely ignorant (I am going to Europe this summer and Amsterdam will most certainly be a stop...I was researching a tour at the time of my post, which is why I posted that, as a joke).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts