Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Master Troll
497 Posts
if i scan it at the grocery store, what am i getting? :D

is it a real barcode for something special? or just look like one?

·
Vendor
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jgardner said:

The back barcode reads "MB" for "Maddie Beagle" my dog that got hit by a car on July 3rd. The front will be "MLW" for my friend "Matthew Landon Wolfe" who lost his life in a motorcycle accident 12/3/1998.

So I wanted a tribute, a custom paintjob, and something subtle. The Barcode tied it all together.

Fig

·
Registered
266 Posts
Fig said:
jgardner said:

The back barcode reads "MB" for "Maddie Beagle" my dog that got hit by a car on July 3rd. The front will be "MLW" for my friend "Matthew Landon Wolfe" who lost his life in a motorcycle accident 12/3/1998.

So I wanted a tribute, a custom paintjob, and something subtle. The Barcode tied it all together.

Fig
Sorry to hear about your dog and friend.

Its a idea is good, but I would not have done that on a street car.

·
Vendor
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
michaelericchan said:
Fig said:
jgardner said:

Fig

what do ya mean "street car" to each his own I guess :lol:

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
o man i feel stupid.............i didnt even notice the barcode :oops: i was wondering what you were talking about, it looks good, veryv ery subtle. Sorry for your losses, i have a beagle too and dont know what i would do if i lost him :(

·
Registered
266 Posts
Fig said:
michaelericchan said:
Fig said:
jgardner said:

Fig
what do ya mean "street car" to each his own I guess :lol:
:oops: Sorry, I am not trying to discourage him from doing it. I think it looks fine. If I implied that I apologoize. I just meant that most do that kinda stuff on their 2nd/race/show cars and not on their street cars. For me personally, I would not do that.

...but like you said to each his/her own.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts