Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,099 Posts
That is/was Flatline's car.

It is a custom paint job. You have to remove the entire dash in order to do this... EXTREMELY DIFFICULT.

But, if you are interested in trying to do this, someone wrote up a tutorial along with pics recently...

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
i thought flatline's car was Auburn Sky Pearl?? Did he get his whole car painted or something? If so, WHY??

Or is the Flatline i am talking about another flatline. The one i am talking about is the one who makes the Caliper stickers.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
6,620 Posts
irv_usc said:
he only has the auburn one.. i think he modded both the auburn and the msm, but the msm belonged to someone else.
correct... it was a project car for Quantum tech wheels... it was owned by one of their outside sales guys he was in europe for a few months last year while Jeff built up the car for them/Sema... it is actually in this months "Banzaii" magazine.. .a brit mag about Japanese cars... has the teal & turquoise R34 Skyline that did Nurbgring endurance race on the cover... funny mag that... a brit mag with virtually ALL So cal. rides featured..... :lol:

he brought that one out to the valley meet we did several months ago... you can see more pics of it on my cardomain page next to my car....

that car is fuking off the hook.... :eek: all sho no go tho which kinda sux but whatta RYDE!! ....an SC was on the list last i heard from him...... :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.