1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car:
01 stock sways. free. taker pays for shipping from 07921
used tom's filter. 40 dollars
the white thing in front of oem crash bar. free. taker pays for shipping from 07921
Wald stickers. i will mail them to u for free. - All gone.
two headlight auto leveling motors, free. taker pays for shipping
"1.8" badge. i have like 50 of them. its the ones you see on the side of the mb c class coupe. taker pays for shipping from 07921
01 oem intake box with filter. - giving it away to is300soon.

Computer:
used for about 6 months.
reason for selling: i need to buy a mac because of work.

Motherboard: Asus P4PE, up to 2 GB of ram and can over clock the chip below to app. 2.4 GHz. Onboard sound, 4 onboard usb, onboard LAN, 2 ps2, 2 com ports, 1 printer port.
Processor: Pentium 4 1.8 GHz processor
Ram: 1GB, (Samsung, two 512 mb rams, 1 more empty slot on motherboard)
Monitor: 15” Sony LCD (model number SDM-S51)
Video Card: ATI 128mb, supports dual monitor. No TV out
Other hardware: computer case, TDK 48x24x48 cdrw, Toshiba 8x dvd, 100mb zip drive with 2 free zip disks, floppy drive, 80GB western digital special edition (8mb butter) hard drive, 350w power supply, 56k voice/fax/phone modem, Firewire card, game port (for joystick), 2 additional usb, chieftec wireless keyboard and mouse(silver, non-optical) and an Epson printer.

Selling everything all together for $1400 shipped to anywhere in the U.S. (all three items, LCD, printer and PC tower with all hardware inside)

please pm me if u are interested. prices are flexible.
thanks guys

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
How big are those sways? And how much do you think they wiegh. I just need appox. so that I can check out shipping rates, and oh yeah first dibs on those!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i will post pictures of the computer and wald sticker later tonight. (someone please instruct me on how to do this please.) please make sure u have some kind of wald parts of your car....
i dont know how much the stock sways weight. but they are freaking light compare with the aftermarket ones. if u, degois, really wants it then i will ship it to your address for u first then fax or scan u the receipt or something then u can pay me back. i only have usps and ups around my area.
filter is a bit under 8000 miles i think. i clean it about every 1500 miles

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alredxiii said:
Ok, I will buy a Wald kit :D
then it will come with stickers. :wink:
just kidding with u before. pm me your address. they come in like 3 different sizes....i will scan the stickers and u let me know which ones or set u want.

p.s. can someone please teach me how to post pictures? thanks

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
blueMM said:
alredxiii said:
Ok, I will buy a Wald kit :D
then it will come with stickers. :wink:
just kidding with u before. pm me your address. they come in like 3 different sizes....i will scan the stickers and u let me know which ones or set u want.

p.s. can someone please teach me how to post pictures? thanks
Its easy, make sure that your picturre is on the internet. After that, then when you post your image, you get the image address then when you post you do
and thats it :D Did you want my e-mail address?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea pm me your email in case i cant get the pictures up and running. and shootza, give me your email too, just in case.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
found the pictures online. i have the gray ones on the bottom. i have two sets. u guys decide which ones u want.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts