Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I, like pretty much everybody else who has ordered from this store, have been waiting for an order (#5190), waiting for any type of response, waiting to be able to get something through to somebody on here without getting redirected to log in again, and again, and again. Enough is enough. There is absolutely no reason why a simple email cant be sent out letting people know if an item is being special ordered or back ordered or being shipped or whatever. There is no reason why something would take that long to ship, only incompitance! Paypal and the Better Business Bureau have been notified (and investigating) as well as my credit card company. It is really unfortunate that a seemingly great website has such poor customer service and business ethics. This will never end unless someone tries to do something about it and thats what Im trying to do. You guys have had several chances to make this right and at least give some sort of response, but haven't done so. You have no right treating anybody this way.

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
I'll address the orders in another post, but this is simply to state that the my.IS site and the store are not the same.

The store has some fulfillment issues (my own fault) but is not out to rip anyone off.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
It's SEMA season... The whole aftermarket it non-responsive at this time.

Just remember that the store is at the mercy of the manufactures and distributors and is the nature of this industry.

·
Ninja?
16,050 Posts
It's SEMA season... The whole aftermarket it non-responsive at this time.

Just remember that the store is at the mercy of the manufactures and distributors and is the nature of this industry.
well, a lot of the stuff in the store that the people buy are from the stealership. Stealerships are never responsive anyways. haha

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
well, a lot of the stuff in the store that the people buy are from the stealership. Stealerships are never responsive anyways. haha
My oem supplier is awesome and very responsive. It's the small items that I have to stock (cupholders, filters) that are slow to be delivered because I'm slow to fill the orders.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts