Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been talking with Cubespeed in Australia about making a short shifter for the JZX shifter housing for the AR5 swap as they currently do not offer one. I have heard nothing but good things about their shifter for the R154 and was looking for an upgraded shifter as the JZX and IS300 shifters are about the same price. I figured there may be a lot of interest in this as this shifter should also work for the w55 trans since the original shifter also works on the JZX housing. They will consider making this shifter if there is enough interest in it to put it into production. We would need at least 50 units to make this happen and would probably be offered a group buy at a slightly discounted price. If there is any interest in this please leave a comment below as I will continue to be in touch with them and will be giving the link to this thread to show the interest level in this shifter. Share this link with anyone that would be interested in having this shifter become available. The more people interested the better.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Seems to keep the same shifter height.

I would've liked it better if it was a shorter height.

If they do decide to make it shorter. I would be in.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is what this post is for. This could be talked about with them as well. They are wanting to gauge the interest level before development so this would be the time for ideas/ suggestions like this. Thank you for your post. Also remember that the site is also in Australian currency as well. Keep the posts coming.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts