Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
The back half of the side view looks a little funky, but the front and rear view looks pretty cool.

How much do you think it will be $35K?

·
Registered
894 Posts
the production ver look pretty similar to the concept....(of cuz the concept look much nicer...)
some drop and rims willl change it form nerd to hot....too bad..the car wasnt base on the IS sedan setup..

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Sportcross looks much better

CT 200h looks too much like a Mazda

·
Übercargeek
16,623 Posts

·
Übercargeek
16,623 Posts

·
V8 Sportcross
603 Posts
That's a good looking car. Glad to see Toyota back in the sport wagon game. Maybe they will market it this time.

The Venza is a BIG car. Hopefully this isn't that large.

·
Übercargeek
16,623 Posts
Thank you VERY much for providing that super-valuable link.

For those wishing to get up close and personal with the Lexus CT 200h months before it goes on sale, check out these Front Page stories from our sister CT200hForum.com site:

The Lexus CT 200h World Preview Tour launches in Canada - ct200h Forum : Lexus CT200H Forums

Lexus CT 200h World Preview Tour in the United States - ct200h Forum : Lexus CT200H Forums

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
according to the specs, it will be a smidge smaller than our sportcrosses
Yup, it is.

Previously, I posted that I didn't like it but now after seeing some actual pics of the wagon. I am a fan now. :)

Trying to convince my wife to get one! She's in the market for a new car in the next couple years or so. Price isn't so bad as well.

·
Registered
336 Posts
i love my SX and would totally buy another if it were available when i'm looking for a replacement ... when i first saw the CT, i was hoping that it would be slightly BIGGER than the SX ... i guess we'll see how it looks in person. if the front passenger seat folds flat like ours, then we'll be okay. if it doesn't, then i'll definitely have to keep shopping... :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts