Lexus IS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am David with turbochargers.com and I have filed with the DA in Houston against Kenny Strickler for various criminal acts against me. Please help me if you have time by sending me any evidence you have or can find.
If you can spread this around the web, that would be appreciated as the DA has informed me that "intent to defraud" can be proven by preponderance of evidence at trial.
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
11,575 Posts
The kid that promised a TT kit for the ISF and ripped people off, same on Scion TC boards.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
maybe you should have a story to go along with it. So people can help spread the word. Otherwise most people (like me) have no idea what your talking about, who your talking about, and don't really care.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i am [email protected] and I was selling to Kenny Strickler when he was at ZPI a Scion based company or so I thought. Kenny told me he wanted to leave that company and come to turbochargers.com to manage my business, as I had indicated that i wanted to semi retire. I made a huge mistake in hiring him and Sean Newton as well as Kenny's wife Keisha. I paid them excessive amounts of money and there was never a profit. But this is not the criminal part, this is me just being stupid. Kenny forged checks to family and friends. Kenny opened an online credit card in my name and charged $35k approximately, aLL OF THAT WAS FOR HIMSELF AND KEISHA. Kenny with Sean's help intercepted the mail to me and disposed of all the past due invoices. Creditors called turbochargers.com to get paid and Kenny told them he was the owner and he would pay them later, or some other excuse so the creditors would not call me to ask why I had not paid them. Kenny over spent his Credit card that I did give him, but his excuse that he was entertaining guest and customers. Kenny sent approximately $15k to Keisha from my business pay pal account, and never told me about it.
I could go on here, but when Kenny came to turbochargers.com there was $200k in the bank and $300k in inventory. Now I owe $300k and have $50k in inventory. And that is after 2 years of business that was supposed to be profitable.
Somehow I am still in business, I guess after 31 years some people still trust me.
So, if you had a similar experience like this with Kenny, Sean, or Keisha, please let me know. The DA handling my case wants some history on these people as intent is a great part of proving my case.
[email protected]
please help, thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes of course, my investigator is Masden David of the Houston DA's office 713-755-5840. the evidence of credit card identity theft is at Advanta credit card office account number
The pay pal fraud is internal in my pay pal records that i can easily cut and paste, and the forged checks are here.
I have turned in this already to the DA. The DA is looking for more evidence to support a bigger penalty at sentencing.
Feel free to contact me anytime for copies of any of this.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
As far as my identity, you can email me at my web site, turbochargers.com, contact us, and I will respond from there.
I don't think you need to prove who you are. I don't know why anyone would make a long elaborate story like that. Why would anyone take the time to type something out like that? I believe you, who you say you are. No need to have to prove it.

I personally don't have any info ON these people but I will pass the info on to other boards I'm on to help you out.

·
Premium Member
7,958 Posts
I don't think you need to prove who you are. I don't know why anyone would make a long elaborate story like that. Why would anyone take the time to type something out like that? I believe you, who you say you are. No need to have to prove it.

I personally don't have any info ON these people but I will pass the info on to other boards I'm on to help you out.
Anyone can come on a forum and make up a story, how hard would it be? This member is obviously new to this forum, and to make accusation as such, creditability needs to be established.

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Anyone can come on a forum and make up a story, how hard would it be? This member is obviously new to this forum, and to make accusation as such, creditability needs to be established.
Why?

For one, Kenny being a ripoff artist is pretty well documented ( more on CL than here but was discussed on both boards)- especially during his time at turbochargers.com where he strung along a 350 owner for most of a year, having his car at their shop in pieces, and never getting what he was promised. A working turbo setup from Kenny on the 350 never materializing is also why Brian Fox had to cobble together a modified LMS supercharger copy at the last minute for SEMA so that he would have a boosted car to display.

For another, the guy is providing his turbochargers.com email. So either he DOES work there or he's some crazy hacker who got himself an email address on their server somehow.

And finally- what would be the point? If his claims are true then people with relevant info can contact him. If they aren't he'd simply get no info provided to him. It's not like he's asking you to send money to his uncle in Nigeria here.

·
Premium Member
7,958 Posts
Why?

For one, Kenny being a ripoff artist is pretty well documented ( more on CL than here but was discussed on both boards)- especially during his time at turbochargers.com where he strung along a 350 owner for most of a year, having his car at their shop in pieces, and never getting what he was promised. A working turbo setup from Kenny on the 350 never materializing is also why Brian Fox had to cobble together a modified LMS supercharger copy at the last minute for SEMA so that he would have a boosted car to display.

For another, the guy is providing his turbochargers.com email. So either he DOES work there or he's some crazy hacker who got himself an email address on their server somehow.

And finally- what would be the point? If his claims are true then people with relevant info can contact him. If they aren't he'd simply get no info provided to him. It's not like he's asking you to send money to his uncle in Nigeria here.

I don't travel around to different forum much so I am unfamiliar with the issues that may lie on other forums. Secondly, I have no clue who this Kenny guy is. I am not discrediting this individual, nor do I really care about the situation but I am just playing the devil's advocate.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all for your support in this Kenny,Keisha, and Sean matter.
Yes, all I am asking for are any leads to documentation about the criminal character of these people. Even if it is just a lie he told someone that cost that person money or ridiculous time, I should want this.
thanks
[email protected]

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Wow, I bought an AEM wideband from you a year or so back, great price and shipped promptly. Scary to think it was a site in such term-oil. I have no scam info, but it seems to be an all too common sad story. I have a friend that had a similar partner relation issue happen to their car based business, and I believe LMS had a partner that did them dirty.

Those twin turbo IS-Fs, weren't they being built as promised, except there was no ECU modification, it was just ill-tuned water/meth and some other company had to step in with the FIC8 to properly tune it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is Kenny Strickler and I would like to personally step up here and face these grossly false accusations face on. Not only are these lies and slanderous they are grossly one sided and an attempt to discredit to me and pass blame and responsibility from Mr. Rafes.
I did indeed run trubochargers.com for a little over two years. In that time we gained great market shares launched the Artisan brand had a dozen vehicles featured in magazine etc.. All of which are feats that were never accomplished before. I left to pursue a different career path and admittedly so be me leaving left Turbochargers.com and Mr. Rafes in a bad spot without me in place to run the company. I simply had to do what was right for me and my family. I at no point owned turbochargers.com nor did I ever lead anyone to believe that I did although I was promised such endeavors from the day I got there.
I am not going to get into the he said she said stuff as the pending law suits between Mr. Rafes and myself will resolve all of that. I can say with the upmost confidence I never took a dime that was not promised to me or spoken for. I have never stole anything from anyone, this is Mr. Rafes attempt to take some bad press that I got being the face of a company I was minority share holder in and twist in for self gain.
If we are comparing characters traits let’s ask about the member on this very board that Mr. Rafes approved sponsoring a turbo kit for to get the design, then retracted his deal and charged him I believe a $1,000 to return his vehicle to stock. I am sure I got blamed for this in some shape or fashion but I can assure you only one person got that money. As well as the dozens of ISf kits that were never finished correctly yet Mr. Rafes had no problem depositing those checks. How about the state trooper who is suing you because you blew his car up and then tried to cover it up and blame napa for selling you bad spark plugs, you are a joke. Finally, Mr. Steve Robison who you have over $50,000 of his money never did one thing to any of his cars other than drive them and then tried to blame me as well…there is a reason all of our clients have asked me to finish their cars.. no one trust you and you lie for a living.
I will call this DA investigator assuming he is a real person and I will let him in who you really are, how you really hide your money, how you really got your Russian bride here that is ½ your age, how you don’t pay taxes, how stole your dyno and lifts, how you had your ex wife shot to get out of your divorce cheaper etc.. I have nothing to hide Mr. Rafes can you say the same thing?… If I were you I would start shredding docs and hope I did not back up the server before I left…(I did by the way)
I am not in the aftermarket auto scene much anymore but I am reachable. If anyone had any questions about me or would like to know the facts of what happen please feel free to email me at [email protected] or call my cell at 502.314.6625 I have nothing to hide and never have. I can assure you that the “facts” you are reading from Mr. Rafes are nowhere close. There is a reason why out of 19 employees Mr. Rafes has been able to retain 2 of them I am sure this was with great payroll increases. Bad mouthing the employees you would not pay or the ones you paid with my belongings is not a way to make your case on the internet, again I do not want this get anymore slanderous or ugly. ..
Cheers happy motoring

-Kenny Strickler

·
Premium Member
7,958 Posts
I don't think this is the appropriate venue for this matter, so I am locking it. This seems to be more of a legal issue, then a civil discussion, which I refuse to allow to be debated over on my watch. To the original poster, if you need this forum to strengthen your case please feel free to roam around and search.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.