Lexus IS Forum banner

Crazy Turbo idea

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Benign 
#1 ·
Call me crazy :crazy: , but with all the people and business that these websites bring to the turbo suppliers, wouldn't it be great if one of them set up a group buy deal for their shippable units for our wonder IS300's. Ahhh, that would be great :lol: :D

#2 ·
Groupbuy on a $5000+ item is pretty difficult. The is tremenous cost in putting kits together. and when people back out, vendor would have to stock complete turbo kit for a while.

Usually vendor would stock certain parts that is custom to their kit.
Manifold, downpipe, intercooler pipes, and special electronics.

Turbo, wastegate, intercooler, injectors and misc accessories can be order when a kit is a confirmed order. This way they can inventory less.

#7 ·
LexIS307 said:
i remember a drawing for pfs for turbo's like a raffle,
what if we called SRT or PFS or soem company to do it, is this real or fake,? if so how many people would be in??? ill start the list, put u name in

1. lexis307
2. VinsIS300

You know what? 15% off sounds like a great idea. that way there's no an over stock of canceled orders. Keep hopes alive :D

#10 ·
The awesome group buy feature of this website died with the .net store.

Prett much impossible to do any group buy now days, I think a LOT of people lost out on that.

Thank god I joined when I did and got a lot of stuff in GB's. Made life easier, helped my wallet too.

oh well.... :roll:

#12 ·
Kanine21 said:
The awesome group buy feature of this website died with the .net store.

Prett much impossible to do any group buy now days, I think a LOT of people lost out on that.

Thank god I joined when I did and got a lot of stuff in GB's. Made life easier, helped my wallet too.

oh well.... :roll:
hah!
and i thought i was the only one who thinks that way :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.