Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving on the Garden State Parkway to drop off my sister at college and I saw a white CL-S going in and out of lanes just to be an *ss. The lanes were all moving the same speed so it wouldn't have made his position any better. On my way back I saw another CL-S (this one was red) threading through traffic again. I don't mean to pigeonhole CL-S drivers but why do they have to drive like they're in a race or something?

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
CL-S is about half second faster than TL.

Heh heh yeah some of us are crazy drivers... but on the same token, I've seen plenty of IS300s weaving in and out of traffic as well.

Must be something in the water...

·
Registered
204 Posts
I drive my Type-S like I just stole it. I am on the Garden State Parkway every day for the most part. I think it's a little far to label a car, it's the driver mostly. There is a blue IS300 that whips through traffic in the mornings too. I don't think "those IS300's are dicks' I just know that both cars are fun and fast and that is why we bought them. Now.....as for that blue IS300 anyone coming forward?...........

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
I don't think it depends on the car, but on the driver. Crazy drivers range from 16 to 100, more in the lower numbers since they think they are invincible. And yes there are old farts out there that drive like maniacs. Last year, an elderly woman in her straw sunshine hat driving a buick passed me in a 35 on a double lined road. I was in shock to see such an old woman drive like that. Yesterday a psycho bitch from NY in her continental nearly sideswiped me on the NJ Turnpike cuz she wanted to get into the fast lane. I was like: "you gawddamn biznitch!" But looked over to my girlfriend, and said forget it, she's not worth my time or energy...

-crontab -l

------------------
An Ecstatic Owner of a Fully-Loaded Graphite Gray 2001 Lexus IS 300

1 - 8 of 8 Posts