Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i got into an accident, and my is300 looks pretty bad.
Im not sure if its considered total, my agent hasnt looked at it yet.

But I'm going through insurance.

Anyone one want to give me some options on what i should do with my car now.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yeah sell it too me lol Lets hope its not totaled alot of things factor in totaling out a vehicle mileage and depreciation if anything car looks to be in good shape. If it requires you needing a uniside you might see it being totaled but I think its fixable good luck. BTW what happened?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The tire is bent in and looks like the ball behind it has ripped off.
& no it does not drive the tire is bent in, due to being hit.

It's moved my trunk out of posotion cracked my light back bumper and door and frame.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Mine looked MUCH worse on the drivers side with a alot more damage. You can't even tell if it is off the showroom floor or if it has been wrecked before. The only really pricy part is the wheel well since you cannot replace that. Just take it to a VERY GOOD autobody shop.
You're safe.

·
Registered
292 Posts
that's not totaled, in fact it's all up to you on how much you gonna have to spend of fixing it. by looking at it, it's a must for you to spend coupld of Gssss (axle, joint, quarter panel, door, bumper, paint). good luck bro!

·
Premium Member
11,575 Posts
It dosent even start rapid clicking noise when I turn my key

That's because the battery is dead.

It's not totaled.

So what's the story? Drifting gone bad?

Reactions: rvalero

·
Premium Member
11,575 Posts
Do the lights dim down when you try to start it?

·
Premium Member
11,575 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow, that sucks :(

Just got ours back from the shop a couple weeks ago. ~4400 in damage. Both doors, minor work in the quater panel, and new wheel and hub...

IS-DMG-02.jpg

I guess we lucked out because they just had to replace the doors... no suspension damage, just wheel and brake..

Like they said above, the quarter panel cannot be replaced unless they cut it out and weld a new one in, so, take it to the best body shop you can find.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.