Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I lost control of my car going to fast around a corner and hit a parked car :( . The car is at the bodyshop right now but she will be back for a new face lift.

Im going to fix the front end but dont know what lip to get. I know for a fact that im getting projector headlights that are painted black from AAC. What new lip do you guys think would fit my cars look?

Here is a link of when my front end was fine http://my.is/forums/f90/blue-beast-udie4sur-56k-u-need-jesus-329674/

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
That's a shame.

Did you order new lights yet, I have some with projectors. If you're interested PM me.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
my IIP BROTHER!!!

well can't wait to see how your car comes out to look like

·
Registered
271 Posts
What were the road conditions or just way too much speed to grip?

·
Registered
250 Posts
that will be an easy fix... new bumper,grille,hood and ur good to go.

·
Registered
8,896 Posts
what were you doing going around a corner so fast for??
trying to attempt a drift??
what if there was someone in the street... a busted bumper would've been the least of your concern.

anywho... how aggressive do you want to go with the next lip? have you thought about a full-bumper replacement? such as the CarsonTuned? (as opposed to a new OEM with a lip)

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
That sucks man. Glad you're OK. As for the new lip... Maybe a Kaminari lip would look nice... Just kidding. Maybe a Wald lip. I like mine, and it flows well with my kit. Good luck with your choice...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts