Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ANY HELP IS MUCH NEEDED my 2001 is300 has been down for a few weeks now and i’m not sure what else could be the problem i’ve done a ton of research and read a bunch of posts on here but still didn’t help the issue or maybe i’m not noticing something . car was just running fine the day it stopped and it just cranks but does not start, tried to get it started up with fluid and it started but died instantly . changed a few things (brand new oem parts) fuel pump, fuel regulator, all relays and sensors that needed and ones that i read the problem may be, maf sensor, battery . security light turns off as should when key is in, only throwing CEL codes for a coolant temp sensor (p0125) & 2 02 sensors (p0141 & p0161).

·
5,037 Posts
None of those codes will make it not run.Did it just not crank one day or what? Need some more details.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Check fuel, spark, timing, and compression...for it to crank and not start...it's one or more of those.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had a similar problem and it ended up to be a EFI relay/fuse that was bad. Car was not getting any gas.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had a similar problem and it ended up to be a EFI relay/fuse that was bad. Car was not getting any gas.
yea i replaced those first along w the fuel pump and regulator . everything’s right and getting power but i still don’t hear the fuel pump coming on when i turn the car on so i’ve been told i might’ve bought a bad one so i think i’m gonna change it again and try it .

·
5,037 Posts
Have you checked all three coils for IGF signal back to the Igniter? Without that the injectors will not fire. When you checked for fuel. Did you use a noid to make sure the injectors were firing?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts