Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stoopid me backed up into my buddy's truck. there is only minor damage to the driver side rear and the tail light is cracked. do i need a completely new tail light, or can i just get the cover replaced? and if so, how much will this cost me?

thanks everyone...

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
You will need to replace the entire light. I wish I still had my 1 that I threw away about 6 months ago I would have just given it to you. Well check e-bay. That will be your best bet.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
check them out on ebay, i bought one left one for 48 bucks shipped a while back cause i wanted to experiment on it with different painting options for my car, made me end up deciding to go with flat black, now i just gotta become unlazy and do it, thats the hardest part for me

·
Premium Member
13,297 Posts
if tis chrome is shouldn't cost to much. being that you can get them fairly cheap on ebay, i'd say look around there.

·
Registered
502 Posts
sorry to hear about your lights... at least now you have an excuse to go black chrome tails (if you don't have them already). Like everyone else, check ebay. I know for sure that Sewell Lexus (ebay ID: itsallaboutyourlexus) was selling the black chrome tails for $350 (that was about 2 days ago).

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
As mentioned ebay for the best price. If you need it NOW at the Lexus dealership it cost aprox. $190 for one side.

-Yamaha Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts