Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I got Ultrarev.com to give me a coupon code cause I complained a bunch. The coupon code is: 151515 :bigSmile:

Its only good till midnight tonight and I'm probably not supposed to give it out to everyone, but they never told me not to;) Enjoy and I hope it helps at least one other person out!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
wow thanx, i tried looking for somethign to buy, lol but can't find anything i need....just yet...

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ralco Short Throw Shifter is what I bought from them so far :)

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm tempted to get a driveshaft or clutchkit..

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With coupon the Ralco is only $110, thats a great price.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Universal Agency Power Shorty Antenna

This^^ is the best antenna I've seen on an IS300. I have it myself and paid $40 bucks. I bought the gunmetal one cause my monitor is dark so I thought it would match my GGP IS300, but now I think I'm going to buy the black one causes this price is super good and the reception is still oem quality with it too!

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
By the way "NO I DON"T WORK FOR Ultrarev.com"

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll try it....seems like they've got a lot of cool JIC Magic stuff on their site.

JIC Magic:

Wheels, Coilovers, Strut Bars, Race Seats, ect (basically the full IS300 JIC catalog)

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
i would love the injen intake..is there a difference with SRT (w/ ECU) what brand name is the filters for the SRT..oh does it shorten engine life span? im just wondering

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey Nicademus323 haha I've seen you allll around the forum. We seem to go to the same topics.

anyway, About that Antenna you have...does it match up with where it screws in? I know the S2000 one overlaps a bit.

do you know what i mean?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
we all know Nicademus323 =) over 1K posts in a month...m-azing!

but we all appreciate him right..^^

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
You have entered an incorrect coupon code !
This coupon does not exist, has been disabled or has expired.

Please contact administrator and report the error(s).
i wonder if they caught on?

·
Registered
947 Posts
ah it doesnt work anymore... damn i wanted that carbon strut bar....

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Seriously?? did they shut it off??

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
F'ing punks!! I didn't even order yet.......I guess thats what I get for sharing

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Nicademus323 haha I've seen you allll around the forum. We seem to go to the same topics.

anyway, About that Antenna you have...does it match up with where it screws in? I know the S2000 one overlaps a bit.

do you know what i mean?
It lines up perfect in my opinion. Real flush and oem looking. HOWEVER, the studding thread is a little long so you'll have to get some sand paper and just rub the stud in circles on some sand paper while watching TV or something. It should only take about a couple minutes max to get it sand down enough. Go outside and check a couple times to see if you have it file down enough. Its SUPER easy to do and insures that not everyone will go with this antenna. Keeps you unique (they're meant for Subaru's which has a deeper threaded hole in the vehicle).

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow it really doesn't work anymore. you can still put in "Sale" for 5% off....

This really sucks......I shouldn't have said anything :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts